Grant I: Sarawak RDC Grant Schemes
To encourage high quality research in Sarawak through competitive funding, and stringent performance monitoring
- RESEARCH in Science and Technology (excluding digital and ICT)
- All research & development institutions/agencies in Sarawak are eligible to apply
- Research activities must be located in Sarawak
- Sarawakian and non-Sarawakian researchers, based in Sarawak
- Corporate Social Responsibility/community engagement type projects are not eligible
- Focused and output-driven research, with clear outcomes
Available Grant Schemes
3rd SARAWAK RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (SARAWAK RDC) GRANT CALL
The Sarawak Research and Development Council (Sarawak RDC) announces the 3rd Sarawak RDC Grant Call. The goal is to promote research and development, and foster collaboration between government agencies and institutions of higher learning, public and private sector scientists through joint scientific projects.
The Research Council would like to invite scientists based in Sarawak to submit their proposals in the following areas:
Proposal submission requires at least one Sarawak-based principal investigator and demonstrates interagency collaboration.
Call opens: 3rd March 2023
Submission deadline: 5th May 2023, 23:59hrs
*Grant ceiling varies per project proposals. Details may be downloaded from our website.
All projects can be up to 36 months in duration. For each project, a sum up to the ceiling shown under each category shall be granted. For Special Venture Grant, a matching equal to the amount granted is required to be secure prior to receiving the grant from Sarawak RDC.
** Sarawak RDC’ priority and focus is on research projects with commercializable outcomes, not just paper publication.
How to apply
Applications must be filled in English using the grant administration system, RPMON via https://rpmon.sarawakrdc.org.my Please refer to the details below: